We hope you will be exhibiting at the Annual Convention/Trade Show on December 1-3, 2020! Your company can be an integral component of the 2020 convention. Participation from member companies like yours is one of the reasons attendees leave with innovative ideas and solutions to improve their company’s productivity. In return, you leave with new customers, fresh leads, and a newfound respect for what MWFPA’s trade show can do for you.
A note about COVID-19: It is our goal to provide a safe and productive show for exhibitors and attendees. Therefore, in conjunction with the Kalahari management team and our service contractor, Valley Expo, we will be looking at all aspects of the show and exploring every idea possible to address any health and safety concerns that exhibitors and attendees may have.
Some changes may include:
service Kit (available august 10)
- Beverages, snacks, and meals will be served by Kalahari staff wearing appropriate PPE. In some instances food will be prepackaged.
- Expo booths will be spaced 6 feet apart and each aisle in the expo hall will be 10 feet wide (under consideration).
- Aisles may be designed for forced flow/one-way aisles throughout the hall.
- Masks will be available and may be required throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to each attendee at registration, sponsored by Tanis Incorporated.