The MWFPA Human Resources Committee has selected 20 applicants to receive this year’s MWFPA Scholarships. Each scholarship winner will receive $1,000.
The recipients and the companies with which their parents or guardians are employed, as well as their home city are as follows:
1. McKenna Bell (Can Lines Engineering, Brillion, WI)
2. Faith Buhrandt (Seneca Foods, Gillett, WI)
3. Hallie Case (Seneca Foods, Beloit, WI)
4. MacKenzie Challoner (Seneca Foods, Fall River, WI)
5. Teresa Dold (Can Lines Engineering, Menasha, WI)
6. Allison Geerdts (Bonduelle USA, Fairwater, WI)
7. Brett Hirst (Seneca Foods, Wisconsin Dells, WI)
8. Andrew Hopp (Bonduelle, Brandon, WI)
9. Courtney Isselmann (Lakeside Foods, Two Rivers, WI)
10. Alexis Kwak (Chippewa Valley Bean, Ridgeland, WI)
11. Jason Licht (Urschel Labs, Hebron, IN)
12. Isbella Marchetti (Urschel Labs,Inc., Chesterton, IN)
13. Cassandra Mattila (Del Monte Foods, Brandon, WI)
14. Hayden Metzger (Harris Moran, Salem, OR)
15. Michelle Saganich (Baumer Ltd., Riverside, IL)
16. Abigail Scherwitz (Seneca Foods, Janesville, WI)
17. Adam Timm (Seedway, LLC, De Pere, WI)
18. Adrienne Waibel (Metzger) (Harris Moran, Phoenix, AZ)
19. Madelyn Wehe (Seneca Foods, Faribault, MN)
20. Ethan Yanda (Lakeside Foods, Manitowoc, WI)
Letters are being sent to each recipient notifying them as to their selection. Those who were not awarded scholarships are also being informed of the Committee’s decision. Where appropriate, the recipient’s high school will be informed of the award.
Thanks to the HR Committee for all their time and effort in reviewing the various applications and selecting the winners.